Monday 4 March 2013

Presentation over..

So, the presentation is over. I'm still unsure on how it went, we don't get our results for a few weeks.
But I do have some tips...

PREPARE
Practice until you're bored of your own voice. Its the only way that you can be sure that you've done the  best you can!

SLOW
Don't rush. I spoke at a million miles per hour as I was nervous that I wouldn't finish in time but.. I finished 5 minutes early (meaning I had 10 minutes of questions! argh). Slow and Calm...

CHILL
A little bit of nerves is good, you'd be weird if you weren't nervous, but it's important to chill out a bit. The audience will be able to tell if you're really really nervous!

I'm not an expert, I wouldn't dare claim to be! But these are just a few things that I thought might be useful to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment